Cheesy Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing dry mix
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a large bowl and mix together.
- Sprinkle in ranch dressing mix, then fold in 3/4 cup bacon and green onions. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour remaining bacon pieces onto your workstation and spread them out evenly.
- Use your hands to roll cream cheese mixture into a ball, then gently roll cheese ball in bacon bits.
- Refrigerate ball for at least 30 minutes, or until firm, then serve with crackers or fresh veggies.