Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wraps are the easiest way to ditch carbs or gluten!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 leaves romaine
- 8 slices provolone
- 8 strips cooked bacon
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Ranch, for drizzling
- 4 Toothpicks
- Chips, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Line a surface with a large square of parchment. Fold up bottom corner to make a triangle. Cover paper with 3 leaves romaine and top with 2 slices provolone, tomato, 2 slices bacon, and cooked chicken slices, then drizzle with ranch and season with salt and pepper. Top with romaine leaf.
- Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around the bottom. Poke with a toothpick.
- Serve with chips, if desired.