Confetti Squares or Rocky Road
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup margarine or butter
2 300g packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips (This is where I swapped out the butterscotch chips.)
1 large (400g) package of mini marshmallows
1. In a saucepan on low to medium heat, melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Stir constantly.
2. Let the mix cool (it doesn’t have to be cold) about 15 minutes or so.( or you can just melt it in the microwave- good for summer)
3. Add your marshmallows and mix thoroughly.
4. Then transfer to an 8×8″ square dish.
5. Refrigerate, and serve when cooled completely. This square is best kept in the fridge between snacking!