Gluten Free Products We’ve Tried and Recommend
February 23, 2018
Gluten-Free Products We Recommend
Gluten Free Regina is a not for profit group out of Regina, Saskatchewan. We are happy to help with any questions you may have and also recommend products and restaurants in and around the city. In this post, we recommend products that we have a tried and enjoyed.
1) Bisquick™ Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix
- BAKING MIX: Make a delicious meal with this gluten-free pancake mix that makes fluffy, mouth-watering pancakes, waffles, and more
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten-free baking mix with all the same great taste; made in a gluten-free processing facility
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Wholesome pancake mix contains no artificial flavors and no preservatives
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Use as waffle mix or pancake mix to create a variety of gluten-free foods the whole family will love; perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert
- BOX CONTAINS: 454g gluten-free baking mix; An everyday pantry staple
You can order Bisquick Baking mix here:
2) Only Oats Gluten-Free Rolled Oats, 1 Kg
I’ve written about them before in a blog, I have to admit because they are from Regina I feel like I should be giving them an extra little push! You don’t need to give up your oats! you can have the and several oat based mixes from Avena Foods.
You can order online here:
- Certified by Avena Foods to test to less than 5ppm of gluten
- Processed in pure oat dedicated plant
- Excellent source of iron and fiber
- Free of major allergens
- Free from wheat, barely and rye
3) Annie’s Homegrown Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, 170 Gram
Are you missing your Kraft Dinner? We all get cravings. Enjoy Annie’s gluten-free version!
- Gluten-free version of our beloved pasta and cheddar
- Vegetarian, good source of calcium and vitamin B6
- No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Preservatives
You can order it online:
4) KIND Bars Almond and Coconut 12ct, Gluten Free, 40g
On the run? I find these bars awesome for a quick snack. I also, usually have a handful of them if I’m flying. They are delicious and come in a variety of flavours. They also do not taste like meal supplement bars. They are quite tasty!
- GLUTEN FREE
- SOURCE OF FIBRE
- LOW SODIUM
- NO GENETICALLY ENGINEERED INGREDIENTS
- ingredients you can see and pronounce®
Click to order online:
5) Kinnikinnick Graham Style Cracker Crumbs, 300 Gram
These cookie crumbs are perfect for crumbles and pie crusts. I’ve used them in several deserts.
- Just the solution for a gluten-free pie crust, ice cream topping or cheesecake
- Incredibly easy
- Gluten free has never tasted so good
You can order them online: