Cheesy Bacon Dip
Learn how to easily make Cheesy Bacon Dip!
Are you kidding me?! This dip is too good for words. Make cheesy bacon dip that is guaranteed to be the highlight of your next party.
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup bacon (6-8 slices), crumbled
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions and mix until they’re totally combined.
- Transfer mixture to a round baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is totally melted and dip is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve with chips or toasted bread.