100% gluten free, nut free, also 100% Canadian owned.
When did food lose its priority in our busy lifestyles? As the processed food industry has grown, so have food-related illnesses like obesity and diabetes that now face our next generation in alarming numbers. That’s not ok. Sylvie Rochette founded Epicure in 1997 with a desire to take charge of the food she fed her own family and share her clean eating solutions with everyone. Today, Sylvie and her daughter, CEO Amelia Warren, are helping time-starved families reconnect across the table and share good food experiences.
At Epicure, we’re not radical fanatics; we’re passionate realists who challenge the food industry and rally around clean eating. Epicure is dedicated to providing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never, ever compromising on taste. We’re here to educate and inspire with a three-course solution—for ourselves, our children, and our planet. With Epicure, we can all rewrite our relationship with food and eat clean. Change your plate and change the world.
“Hi everyone, my name is Trish Landry. I am celiac, two of my four children are celiac and my other two are borderline, meaning they have a high gluten sensitivity. I have been using Epicure Selections since 2001 and became a consultant in 2003. Epicure is now 100% gluten free. Epicure is a nut free facility. Many products are kosher check certified. Over 65 % of our catalogue is now non-GMO and uses only non-irradiated ingredients. Epicure is also 100% Canadian owned.
Epicure Selections offers spices blends, dip mixes, salad dressing, soup bouillons , pasta sauces and many many more items. If you would like to place an order or if you have any questions, please message me. Since we are all in this together”
Epicure Promise. Our products are 100% gluten-free and Epicure is a nut-free facility. All Epicure products are guaranteed 100% gluten-free, and so are these recipes!
- Made with buckwheat flour, potato starch, rice flour & tapioca starch.
- One mix makes bagels, pancakes & waffles! Follow recipes on the pack.
- Makes 1 dozen bagels or donuts, or up to 24 pancakes or waffles.
- Source of fiber.
- Bake Southern-style chicken with all the flavour of fried without the calories!
- Make a better-for-you bucket of oven-baked chicken pieces.
- Decadent, rich chocolate flavour.
- Made with wholesome organic cocoa and cane sugar, black beans & chickpea flour.
- Prep 5 min, cook 15–20 min.
- Tastes just like homemade—but better.
- Gluten free, no breadcrumbs needed!
- Makes 24 meatballs or 1 large meatloaf.
Read more about different Gluten Free items: