Loaded up baked potato (lots of cheese and bacon) soup!
Stick to your ribs and is perfect to keep you warm on those cold Saskatchewan days.
Source: Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup by GreaterGood on Rumble
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (32 oz.) box chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup crumbled bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine hash browns, cheddar cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, bacon bits and cream cheese in slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper, then use a spoon to break up cream cheese and mix things together.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring occasionally, or until potatoes are tender.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Garnish with rosemary and/or more cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Simply Made With Love
You must be logged in to post a comment.