If you have to bring a dip to a party, bring a Caesar Dip! You’ll have the best dish of the party!
Gluten Free Regina is an online resource for people visiting or living in Regina, who would like information on different places to eat in and around the area. In this blog we share a recipe for Caesar Dip.
Caesar dip is the new salad.
SERVES: 8 SERVINGS
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes
- 4 oz. frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1/2 c. Caesar dressing
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- Little gem lettuce (or romaine hearts), for serving
- baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small baking dish with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients, aside from the lettuce and bread, in a large bowl until evenly combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Bake until the cheese is bubbly and starting to turn golden about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with toasted bread and lettuce.
You must be logged in to post a comment.