Safeway has been a community leader for over 85 years. Donating $14 million annually, we support health and nutrition, hunger prevention, programs for people with disabilities and community activities.
Founded in 1929 in Manitoba, Safeway has over 85 years of history serving communities across Western Canada. Now with 183 Safeway stores from Vancouver, British Columbia to Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- Safeway has been serving Western Canadians since 1929.
- In 2013, the assets of Canada Safeway Limited were acquired by Sobeys Inc.
- The Canadian assets of Safeway are fully owned and operated by Sobeys Inc.
- President of Sobeys Inc. Western Canada: Jason Potter.
- Safeway employs over 28,000 Canadians.
- Safeway’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta, with regional offices located in Vancouver, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
“We understand that our customers are particular about their diets. Safeway has long been a market leader in Gluten Free products. We’re proud to offer our customers a wide range of bakery products and a delicious assortment of Gluten Free breads, donuts and cookies. Look throughout the store for more Gluten Free products.”
Where at Safeway can I find Gluten Free products?
You can find a wide variety of Gluten Free products at select Safeway locations and to make it easy for you, we have highlighted these items in our Bakery department, Deli department, our Frozen Foods section and our Grocery aisles.
Some Gluten Free brands include:
- Ener-G Foods Inc.
- The Olson’s Baking Co.
Victoria Square Shopping Centre
You must be logged in to post a comment.